Thursday, May 1, 2014

Good things, Small packaging

Crafting makes for a messy room. Cleaning it up just to mess it all up again. When I have a few projects on the go I like to set up a few tables and move along from project to project. This way everything is in hands reach and when you get stuck on a project you can move on to the next and come back to it later.

Easter has come and gone.  I made some little treat boxes using CTMH  Lollydoodle paper. 

The instructions for this box can be found on www. Splitcoaststampers.com. 

These are quick & easy to make & you can personalize them. 

Card boxes have been very popular lately. As Mother's Day is around the corner I though  I would attempt to make one. 


 This is a great way to promote National Scrapbooking month and showcase our current Promotion.


 The Free to be me paper pack is available for $5 with a qualifying purchase of $50. 

Visit. http://scrappingsonia.ctmh.com/Retail/Category.aspx to order. 

Happy Scrapping!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment