Thursday, April 17, 2014

Spring? Where are you?!

It's spring out there but it sure doesn't feel like it!  It's a good thing I'm stocked up on supplies so I can stay inside & play! :)

For the April crop I selected Ivy Lane paper kit & Stickers from Close to my Heart. 
Pretty colorful and spring like theme. 
This month I wanted to make some rosettes. Pretty and fairly simple to do, they add that much extra on your layout.  

I used a border punch on this one here. I cut 2 strips 1 1/2 x 11"  and used my scor board to scor every 1/4 inch. I then folded every scor and attached at each end.  It did take a few glue dots to get them to stay put. Just adds that extra little detail to your page! 
You can use them on more than just your layouts, they look great on cards too!

I also made a card with a flower using used fabric softener sheets. I must say these are my favorite flowers to make. Super easy and you can customize to your color scheme! You can spray them ink them and even use stickle-or all of the above! 
Here are a few more layouts made with this colorful kit. 


I also made a new card. Yay! Instructions can be found at www.splitcoaststampers.com   This Z fold card was also fairly simple to do. 


And last but not least , I re-covered a notebook as a gift for a friend of mine. She's not a paper crafter but really liked this paper!  A co-worker made me a similar one for Christmas & I thought it was so pretty so I made one but put my spin on it. I love adding textures & layers. 

To purchase this paper kit and stickers visit www. Scrappingsonia.ctmh.com

Thanks for looking!

Keep on scrappin'!






No comments:

Post a Comment