Saturday, April 12, 2014

Just can't put it away!

Did I mention, I love skylark! :). I just want to keep creating with this kit.  I'm in a card swap and for the month of March I decided to use this kit once again. All products used were from Close to my Heart except the raffia. 

Very simple and quick card to make. I also made a different variation. 

I never seem to have enough cards on hand and have to buy some most of the time as I don't have enough time. This swap is great as I'll have a nice stash of cards for every occasion. It's also nice to see the different ideas someone else has that you would not have thought of. 


I also used this same paper to recover a notebook to give as a gift. Quick and easy project & it doesn't get more personal than this! 

I hope you enjoy working with this as much as I do! 
To order Skylark paper kit as well as the chipboard and accents visit http://scrappingsonia.ctmh.com/Default.aspx 

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment