Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Skylark! Oh how I love thee



LOVE the colors and papers and chipboard and..... Well everything about this collection really! 


This is the kit I selected for my March crop. I've had so much fun working with it that I just want to keep making mare layouts!! 

I made a few simple cards using January's sotm cross stitch. 
I also used the flower from the petite perks stamp set. I put my new alcohol markers to work! :)
I've added just a basic sentiment to this card and it works perfectly with this paper. 

Wouldn't be complete without a tag! So fun quick & easy to make!  I used our new embossing folder too. 
The colors I say!  I will def keep a stock of this paper! 


I was able to do quite a bit with this pack. Even used up all the scraps on the last layout  

I would highly recommend this paper pack & accents.
To order, visit www.scrappingsonia.ctmh.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment